Sunday, August 13, 2006

Version 2.0 of DR is Up

Hello Everyone.


This is an announcement post about the Blog, and the site.
Link to Personal Website


Its Sunday 5th of 2006, its around 5:05 in the Morning. I am DEAD, but the site is up (partially).
But the front page of the site is up, tomorrow some pages should be up, I don't know which ones.
I am new to this Blog stuff, and I don't know if there should be visitors here, but this is going to be my diary on things everyday, pictures and whatnot.

Also, I would like to have a "Fancier" Blog, so if you know about a nicer looking Blog with calendar and everything you let me know. Thanks and I hope I get some views. - Josh ( Jurah )

1 comment:

Varun walia said...

hmm i like yours work a alot can i learn online a bit from you thanx varun walia 4m india and mine site address is varunwalia.co.nr